Search This Blog

Saturday, August 21, 2010

A Word of Salvation

ENTERING THE KINGDOM OF GOD

Psalms. 145:13- "The kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and thy dominion endureth throughout all generations."
Isaiah. 2:7 "Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end."
Daniel 4:34 "I praised and honored him that liveth for ever, whose dominion is an everlasting dominion, and his kingdom is from generation to generation.


KINGDOM OF GOD IS AT HAND


Daniel 7:13, 14, 18 "One like the Son of man come with the clouds of heaven.... And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed.... But the saints of the Most High shall take the kingdom, and posses the kingdom forever."
2 Timothy 4:18 "The Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me unto his heavenly kingdom."
Matthew 16:31 "There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom"


GOD LOVE'S US


For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
(John 3:16)

THINGS HAPPEN WHEN YOU COME TO JESUS CHRIST

HE CHANGES YOUR PAST

Your sins are all forgiven.
unto him that loved us, washed us from our sins in his own blood...
(Revelation 1:5)
Your old nature is changed
Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away;
behold. all things are become new.
(II Corinthians 5:7)
The power of Satan is broken
To open their eyes and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God.
(Acts 26:18)
Your fear of death is removed
And free those who all their lives were held is slavery by their fear of death.
(Hebrews 2:15)

HE ENRICHES YOUR PRESENT

He gives you peace and joy
And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts
and minds through Christ Jesus.
(Philippians 4:7)
He helps you in every trouble
So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you.
(Isaiah 41:10)
You join the family of God
To all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God.
(John 1:12)
You find purpose and meaning in life
I have come that they have life, and have It to the full.
(John 10:10)

HE SECURES YOUR FUTURE

All things work for your good
We know that all things work together for good to them that love God.
(Romans 8:28)
He is preparing a home for you in heaven
In my Father's house are many mansions; if it were not so I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
(John 14:2)
You need not fear death
Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil.
(Psalms 23:4)
You will be cleared at the Judgment
Who will bring any charge against those whom God has chosen? It is God who justifies. Who is he that condemns? Christ Jesus, who died-more than that, who was raised to life- is at the right hand of God and is also interceding for us.
(Romans 8:33-34)
What love! What mercy! What blessings! What power! What hope! What glory! Do not delay! Come to Jesus now! Pray this prayer:
Lord Jesus, I believe that You are the Son of God who died for my sins and rose, again. I repent of my sins and ask forgiveness. Send Your Spirit into my heart to give me power to fight evil and to lead me into all truth. Help me to love You above all and my neighbor as myself. Make me Your child and care for me now and forever Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment